Thursday, April 2, 2015

Winter Colors

What may be the most beautiful scene, many people, have ever witnessed, can be perceived as less remarkable when day after day, the light never changes.  Where I currently reside, a week may pass without a single cloud. When there is variance in the light, it is breathtakingly beautiful, but when long-term bluebirdom sets in, it can have a dulling effect, on those who are lucky enough to peer at it, daily.  For this reason, I feel compelled to survey each and every dawn and dusk, I spend of this beautiful lake, to appreciate the unique experience of light variety and witness the explosion of color, should it occur.

These are my favorites, I've captured, since returning, in late November.  All of them happen to be at dawn, my favorite time of day, when it is just me, my coffee, ducks and the occasionally a beaver.









2 comments:

Katy McCullough said...

These are beautiful. You should post more often!

Rebecca said...

Thanks, Katy. I'm going to.